martes, 23 de octubre de 2007
Practise reading stories
Before we have our next big project, we need to concentrate a litlle more in our speaking skills.
1. Select 5 stories from level 3 .Use the following link.
Kiz club Level 3
2. Listen to the stories many times until you can read them out loud correctly.
3. Print them. (You can use the printable option at the bottom of each book)
4. Take your printed version to class.
1. Print the lyrics for the 3 songs you selected from SMS tunes.
2. Make sure you know how to read them corroectly. Use the videoclips and the audio to help yourself with the pronunciation.
You will be evaluated on your pronunciation the first week of November.(5th and 6th)